HunterPie v2.1.0 contains the second part of the full Monster Hunter World support.
- Added supporter badge on top of the HunterPie’s window.
- HunterPie no longer saves its configurations on exit.
- Adjusted HunterPie settings window margin.
- Adjusted Damage Meter icon in the settings window.
- Added tenderize information to monster’s part health bars.
- Severable and normal parts now have different colors.
The specialized tool widget is the one responsible for showing your primary and secondary specialized tool cooldown and timer.
Tip: Refer to the documentation for more information.
- Fixed a bug where widgets wouldn’t be hidden in NPC dialogs even when the “Hide when HUD is open” option is enabled in Monster Hunter Rise.
- Fixed a bug where HunterPie would crash if there were duplicate constant names in the map file.
- Fixed a bug where Training Dojo state bar size would go back and forth when there were 0 days left for training.