HunterPie v2.0.21 brings some new features, fixes and design changes.
- Added support for Monster Hunter Rise v126.96.36.199
- Added option to patch game function to render the Wirebug aim even when the Wirebug Gauge HUD is disabled.
- Added option to hide Overlay when the game is not focused.
- Added option to hide unknown parts (parts labeled as
- Added Patreon button in HunterPie’s sidebar.
- HunterPie now reports crashes automatically to the developer.
- It’s now possible to scale a widget while in design mode by using the Mouse Scroll while hovering on the Widget.
- It’s now possible to change a widget’s opacity by pressing Ctrl + Mouse Scroll while hovering on the Widget.
The Wirebug Widget tracks and displays all the useful information you need to know about your Wirebugs, as cooldown, timers and if they’re available or not. Its designed to replace the in-game Wirebug Gauge, however, you can also place it on top of the in-game UI too.
Wirebug Widget example
Tip: Refer to the documentation for more information.
The HunterPie has also gotten a new visual to some elements in it’s client window
New console window design
New settings window design
- Fixed bug where HunterPie would try to render an invalid part and throw an error.